Do you need a Kajabi specialist?
Many coaches and consultants quickly max- out the one-to-one business model because there’s only so many hours in the week. Why not package up everything you know – all the things you repeat day-in, day-out, and turn your knowledge into an online course?
Kajabi is a ‘Rolls Royce’ all-in-one platform. You can easily create and sell online courses; it saves you lots of time and hassle by streamlining your whole business – imagine having your website, email marketing, sales funnels, online courses and membership area in one place?
I say ‘easy’; there’s a lot to do to get the platform set up properly. As a Kajabi specialist, I can help you to get it all set up and start earning money through Kajabi.
Benefits of Kajabi
Kajabi has grown in popularity because it removes the risky ‘duct tape’ approach of cobbling together different platforms and software, (what if one element fails?) especially if you want to create a course. Kajabi makes your life SO much easier, because it brings together all of the best bits of the other platforms all under one roof, and provides a seamless experience for your course clients:
- No more fiddling around with plugins
- No need for expensive website developers
- Everything is synced up and streamlined
- Changes can be made easily
- Hosting is included
New Kajabi websites
I create your brand new Kajabi site; for more detail, check out my web design package page – we will follow this same process.
Kajabi specialist support services
A trained Kajabi specialist, I also have the background skills required to set up and manage Kajabi properly – I have extensive experience in web design, branding, photo editing, content creation and email marketing and as a result, I offer a full Kajabi service you can rely on.
I set up your site and create/upload all of the things you’ll need, especially if you’re selling an online course, including videos, graphics, course materials, handouts and more:
- Blogs and content upgrades
- Landing, Sales and Thank You pages
- Site management and content updates
- Setting up your free and paid online courses
- Setting up course communities
- Tracking course progress
- Products and checkout pages
- Payment workflows (Stripe integration)
- Automated and Broadcast emails
- Lead magnets
- Webinar and launch pipelines
- Custom domains
- Domain email
- Google Analytics
- Booking and Customer Support integration (Calendly & HelpScout)
- Importing your contacts into Kajabi
You are a star! Thank you loads. You’ve helped me so much.