website services for coaches and therapists
WordPress and Squarespace website design and maintenance plus add-on features and services for when your business grows
3 easy steps
Here’s the process:
We’ll start with a one hour consultation and discuss whether a WordPress or a Squarespace site will work best for you.
We’ll talk through the strategy for your new site, the pages and elements you’ll need, and agree on a launch deadline.
You’ll choose a template, purchase your domain & hosting and work on getting together your branding, content, and images
I’ll use your branding, copy and images to customise your chosen premium template and create a website you’ll be proud of. This is a minimum two-week process from start to launch.
If you don’t have these elements in place, you can add them to your website project.
I’ll keep you fully informed during the process.
LAUNCH & SUPPORT
I’ll provide a 30 minute handover session by Zoom, and send you some videos showing you how to maintain and update your website yourself.
Included in the package is two weeks of email support after your site launches.
If you don’t want to make site updates yourself, you can book me to help you.
More information about your Website Package
This package is perfect for coaches and therapists (or any service-based business) who need a brand new ‘business brochure’ website and blog.
I take your branding, words, and images and turn them into a professional website that looks great, is mobile responsive, secure and easy to manage (if you want to!)
Here’s what you’ll need to provide before I get started on the Build:
BRANDING (LOGO, COLOR PALETTE, MOOD BOARD)
If you don’t have branding, you can add this to your website project.
COPY (THE WORDS ON YOUR WEBSITE)
You’ll provide your website copy. Many of my clients are comfortable writing the copy themselves (I will do some light copy-editing and proofreading during the build), but I can also provide a full copywriting service for an extra cost.
PHOTOS & GRAPHICS (THE IMAGES ON YOUR WEBSITE)
You’ll provide all the images for your site, sharing any professional brand photography you have.
If you don’t have brand photography, you can source plenty of suitable ‘stock’ images and graphics. I can also provide this service for an extra cost.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR WEBSITE PACKAGE?
- 1 hour planning session
- Minimum 2 week website build time (working to our agreed deadline)
- Up to 5 pages (typically Home, Services, About, Blog and Contact) including a blog with up to 3 posts
- Customised contact form and a link to any booking software you use
- Branded favicon (browser icon)
- Squarespace or WordPress template with customized design and pages
- Mobile responsive design
- Domain mapping (requires access to your domain provider)
- *Connecting to your host provider
- Connecting social media accounts
- SSL certificate and *standard plugins
- *Regular site backups
- One round of live revisions
- 30 minute handover via Zoom
- Tutorial videos on the key things you need to know to maintain your site
This website Package starts from £750.00
what happens when your new site is ready?
It is very important that you know how to look after your new website. We will go through this in the 30 minute site handover and I’ll send you some demo videos on how to do the weekly maintenance checks you need to do (this applies to WordPress sites, not Squarespace), and how to update the front end content, and we’ll discuss whether you’ll need ongoing support, or you’re happy to go it alone.
If you do want to take the reins and manage your site yourself, a further WordPress or Squarespace Empower Hour might be just the thing to reassure and familiarise you with the technical back end of your website.
- Any additional live site revisions will be charged at £90 per round
- Empower Hours charged at £60 per hour.
Why I'm different
My website services are aimed at coaches and therapists because I love to support people who help people.
I believe that your site should be just that – yours. Forever. This is why I ask you to buy your own domain and hosting, so you can access your site whenever you need to. With confidence.
Once your site is built, I will show you how to manage it yourself, even if you are completely non technical.
My email marketing and online content support services mean I’m here to support you in developing your unique holistic online presence which will grow along with your business.
Available services to add to your Website package
As part of the Website Plan stage, I’ll create a simple logo and site favicon (browser icon), colour palette and a mini style guide ‘brand kit’ including website fonts.
You can then use your style guide across your social media and online content.
- 3 initial logo ideas
- 3 revisions per logo
- png files of your logo (suitable for use online only)
- custom color palette (hex codes)
- mini-style guide of fonts, colors, and icons used in logo creation
Additional Pages and Features
Your new site is probably all you will need for a while, but we can develop the site to fit the needs of your growing business. For example, these pages and features can be added:
- Additional services pages
- Testimonial page
- Portfolio page
- Members area
- Online courses and workshops
- Online store and shopping cart to sell products and services
£ on application
A likely next step will be to include your website in your email marketing. I’m a Mailchimp certified practitioner so that’s the platform I’d recommend (read why here), but I’m happy to work on your existing platform.
Mailchimp set up and Optimise Package
Attract website visitors to join your list with a branded sign up form, and start sending personalised professional and consistently branded emails and newsletters
to your audience.
- Creating or optimising your Mailchimp account and audience settings
- Ensuring you are GDPR compliant
- Branded signup form and connect to your website (and for you to share on social media) and customised success message.
- Branded email template
- Personalised demo video on how to send a regular email or newsletter.
Mailchimp Email Marketing Package
Accelerate your email list-building with a tailored lead magnet and nurture new signups by sending an automated welcome sequence.
- Branded landing page
- Tagging your audience when they sign up
- Attractive, branded clickable graphic on your website
- Branded email template
- Setting up and sending a sequence of up to 5 personalised emails.
get in touch today to book a chat
Featured Website Designs
Here are a few examples of my recent Squarespace and WordPress website design work, both new site designs and website redesigns. If you have questions about my work or my services, please contact me.